Sally Dauz does not cut corners. She works hard to perfect the results and provide quality service for all of her clients, with their best interest at heart. She applies the Golden Rule to all of her interactions; treating others the way she would want to be treated.
Sally’s service is so remarkable, that she often becomes friends for life as a result of working closely with her clients. She focuses her positive energy on every transaction, which helps make the process as smooth and stress free for her clients.
· Alameda County – Livermore, Pleasanton, Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward
· San Joaquin County – Tracy, Mountain House, Lathrop, Manteca, Stockton
Specialties: Residential Properties, Luxury Market, Mobile Homes, Short Sales, Bank Owned, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Properties, 1031 Exchange, HUD & Homepath
· Centurion Rookie of the Year, 1994
· President Award by Bay East Association of Realtors, 1997-2004
· Master Award by Bay East Association of Realtors, 2005
· 1994 Certified Graduate REALTOR® Institute Recipient
· 2012 Certified Distress Property Experts Recipient
Languages: English and Tagalog